Our 2-day MTB Leader Course is being held in beautiful countryside close to Harrogate in North Yorkshire. We will provide you with the necessary knowledge, riding skills and continuous assessment needed to qualify you as a MTB Leader. Call Vern on 07595 460465 for further details and click here to view our course video.
Mountain Biking is associated with freedom, adventure and discovery and promotes an opportunity to explore local and national wilderness areas. It comes as no surprise that MTB Leader training courses are in demand. Teachers, youth workers and those looking for a change in career as some of the many people we see. But more often than not they are regular MTB riders looking for adventure and achieving sports-leadership qualification.
Our courses are accredited to the Mountain-Bike Instructor Award Scheme (MIAS). We aim to credit riders with either a Level 1 or Level 2 MTB Leader Award. See https://www.mias.uk for further details of what they offer.
We are accredited to the Standard Learning Credits Scheme (SLC) where funding is available to members of the military. Without doubt now is an ideal time to become a MTB Leader. We offer the practical skills training and assessment for it to become a reality.
- Payment for Level 1/2 Course – £225 includes Course Registration, Knowledge and Skills Training, Ride Logbooks and Course Assessment.
- Where your friends or colleagues number at least 4 riders, then pick a bespoke course-date and we can lay on a course especially for you and your group.
- For your convenience you can leave your own bike at home and hire one of our Marlin San Quentin hard-tail mountain bikes.
- Check out https://www.mias.uk for more information on the MTB Leader Award and other MIAS Courses.
- Feel free to call or email with any questions you might have OR simply fill out the no obligation contact sheet click here where you may view the courses video.